It’s about passion, fashion, design and all good things in life.
* * * * *
Born in Shanghai, raised in Sydney. I started this blog because there are just so many inspirational images, videos and projects in every corner of this earth. Initially this blog was meant to be just a platform where I get to categorically document the things that inspire me, or just wonderful things I would really like to share with everyone. Now, this blog is slowly growing into an extension of myself; even my craziest ideas and feelings gets shared. Even if you don’t want me to.
The most important thing about anything I do, must be ME. I want my friends to look at these pages and to instantly recognise this annoying voice that is narrating every word inside that head as my voice. So anything you read here will be things I would bring up at our next conversation, even if I might mentioned over 200 times before.
You might find all sorts of things here, brass tap ware, little black heels, off form concrete wall and a full floor length Oscar de la Renta gown. Most importantly, Ryan Gosling.
* * * * *
5 things you didn’t know about me
1. I love antiques. Not just shopping for antiques, but watching Antique Roadshow and Antique Masters
2. My preferred breed of dog: Welsh Corgi. Love smart dogs with short little legs
3. Preferred home alone meal: Packet of Shin Ramen (Korean instant noodles)
4. Christmas in Summer or Winter? This is totally biased, but SUMMER!!!!! PARTY!!!! BBQ!!!!! PRETTY DRESSES!!!!
5. Chocolate or Ice cream? I would say Chocolate. Purely because it’s more accessible and can stay in my purse.